Fly Frontier Careers : Join The Frontier Family
Détails de l’emploi
What Will You Be Doing?
The Frontier Airways Flight Attendant (FA) is important to sustaining the well-being, security, safety and luxury of our passengers onboard our plane. The Flight Attendant performs quite a lot of providers to be able to keep a excessive degree of wonderful customer support. Flight Attendants are concerned in all passenger interactions to be able to assist reply any questions, tackle issues and promote merchandise onboard. It’s important for all crew members to observe established FAA and Frontier tips in offering for the consolation and security of passengers and reply to inflight emergencies and/or safety issues within the unlikely occasion they come up.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Rules as required in addition to all established Frontier Airways insurance policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if essential
- Conducts preflight security verify of cabin emergency tools
- Ensures correct loading and storage of carry-on baggage previous to and throughout the flight
- Ensures cabin security and safety throughout all phases of flight, together with boarding and deplaning
- Prepares and secures doorways and broadcasts departure/arrival info to passengers over the PA system
- Offers instruction and demonstration of onboard security options
- Units up galley, checks provides, stows beverage and snack carts and verifies rely
- Sells snacks and/or drinks (together with alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service gadgets inflight and previous to touchdown, and informs passengers of all onboard merchandise
- Offers emergency medical help (e.g., performing CPR and fundamental first support)
- Initiatives and maintains a constructive perspective and composure always
- Performs duties that require frequent strolling, bending to ankle degree, and reaching above shoulder degree and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or retailer gadgets
- Be reliable and dedicated to finishing work assignments per Frontier Airways insurance policies
- Maintains skilled look and compliance with uniform and look tips whereas in public view (e.g. throughout commute, pre-flight actions and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airways’ rules relating to drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation workers
- Different duties as required
- Highschool graduate or GED required
- MUST BE 20 years of age to start the interview course of.
- 1 to 2 years of customer support expertise most well-liked
- Legitimate passport is required, the power to journey out and in of america, and the power to journey to all present and future worldwide locations served by Frontier Airways is required
- Should current a neat skilled look and demeanor together with adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and look tips, together with no seen tattoos or a number of piercings. Tattoos might not exist within the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest space, behind the ears and for ladies – mid-thigh to toes
- Have to be prepared to relocate to assigned base location
- Have to be prepared to work versatile hours, together with nights, weekends, holidays, and prolonged hours when wanted
- Have to be prepared to journey for lengthy stretches of time as a part of the job
- Have to be prepared to vary and adapt to satisfy the calls for of the job, together with accepting schedule adjustments on brief discover
- Have to be prepared to fly each worldwide and home routes
- The place permitted by relevant legislation, all candidates will need to have acquired or be prepared to obtain the COVID-19 vaccine by date of rent to be thought-about for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airways. Proof of vaccination will likely be required at rent.
Information, Abilities and Talents
- Glorious interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities
- Should be capable to learn, converse, write, and talk in English fluently
- Means to speak successfully with and reassure passengers in a hurried and anxious atmosphere
- Means to work independently as a frontrunner and as a staff member amongst fellow workers and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling of objects as much as 100 kilos often and/or as much as 60 kilos often
- Means to sit down in and be secured with seatbelt and shoulder harness in all leap seats and not using a seat belt extension, harness extender or modify the integrity of the leap seat
Consists of, however not restricted to, beverage/snack carts, galley tools, POS gadgets/techniques, flight stairs, plane cabin tools together with doorways, and emergency tools.
Working atmosphere topic to various local weather situations, air turbulence, altering areas, variable hours, dry air, noise ranges from engines and different tools, dim lighting and confined areas
Working atmosphere is often quick paced and bodily demanding
Work shifts/hours range together with days, weekends, evenings, red-eyes and holidays
- Carry out frequent repetitive motions, to incorporate bending on the waist and knees and sustaining these positions for prolonged durations of time
- Will need to have 20/20 (or “enough”) imaginative and prescient and listening to to soundly carry out the important capabilities of the place
- Means to listen to, interpret and reply to onboard chime techniques, name buttons and bulletins or course given over interphone and public tackle system
- Means to face all through most of labor shift
- Carry out in-flight duties whereas in a pressurized cabin for prolonged durations of time
- Possess the bodily power to achieve and function all emergency tools and exits
- Function door and window exits in guide and emergency modes. (Can embrace weight of 33 lb window exit and examine door “emergency mode” resistance)
- Push/pull/transfer a galley cart weighing 100 lbs
- Average bodily exercise required by dealing with objects as much as 50 lbs often and/or as much as 35 lbs often
- Means to elevate a 35 lb baggage piece (often – luggage heavier than 50 lbs) from the ground to 33” (i.e. flooring to passenger seat) AND from 33” to 67” (i.e. passenger seat to overhead compartment)
- Means to achieve into overhead compartments with a top of 67” and depth of 28”
- Means to be correctly secured within the cabin jumpseat by the protection belt and shoulder harness with out the usage of seatbelt extensions
- Means to stability and attain throughout seats and serve passengers
Common Path: The incumbent usually receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives basic directions on new assignments.
Hourly Price: $24.51 per hour
Disclaimer: The above statements are meant solely to explain the overall nature and degree of labor required of the referenced place; they don’t seem to be meant to be an exhaustive checklist of all tasks, duties, and abilities required of people on this place. Please be suggested that duties and expectations of this place could also be topic to vary.
Frontier Airways, Inc. is an equal alternative employer and, as such, is dedicated to offering equal employment alternatives to all certified candidates with out regard to race, colour, faith, intercourse, nationwide origin, age, marital standing, veteran standing, sexual orientation, gender id or expression, incapacity standing, being pregnant, genetic info, citizenship standing or some other foundation protected by federal, state, or native legal guidelines. This coverage applies to all phrases and situations of employment, together with recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, switch, leaves of absence, compensation and coaching.
Frontier Airways is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Office. All potential workers are topic to pre-employment testing for the next medicine and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Additional, any applicant who’s discovered to have examined constructive on any required drug or alcohol take a look at at a former employer will likely be thought-about ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Coverage for New Hires
The place permitted by relevant legislation, all candidates will need to have acquired or be prepared to obtain the COVID-19 vaccine previous to coaching to be thought-about for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airways. Proof of vaccination will likely be required previous to coaching.