Air Canada Jobs – Career Opportunities 2023
Flying on the Air Canada Crew
Have you ever ever dreamt of travelling the world? Of being a part of an industry-leading staff striving to succeed in new heights? Of graciously welcoming and internet hosting over 40 million clients yearly as they embark on memorable, and life-changing travels? Of proudly representing Canada on the world stage?
You’ll play a essential function in serving to take us from the Greatest Airline in North America to changing into a top-10 International Airline. You’ll be a model ambassador for Air Canada, serving to us form the subsequent chapter of our 80-year story. Each journey is particular, and that begins and ends with attracting the very best folks to our staff.
The world wants extra Canada, and we’re proud to share the qualities that make our nation nice with our clients: empathy and heat delivered with care and sophistication. As a staff of ambassadors for Canada and Air Canada, by your ardour for service excellence you’ll ship unforgettable buyer experiences each time we fly.
We’re proud to share a few of Air Canada’s most up-to-date recognition:
- 2017 Skytrax World Airline Awards: Greatest Airline in North America
- Enterprise Traveler Journal: Greatest Flight Attendants in North America
- 2017 Certainly: One of many 25 finest locations to work in Canada
- Each journey is vital. Air Canada Flight Attendants provide the care and sophistication that Canadian hosts are famend for.
- Air journey might be hectic and we may help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our clients’ footwear, appearing with heat, graciousness and dignity to supply probably the most elevated, snug and protected flying expertise potential.
- Air Canada Flight Attendants are ambassadors of Canada. As Canada’s flag bearing provider, we’re proud to share our Canadian values with the world and supply a buyer expertise as distinctive as our nice nation.
- A minimal of 18 years of age.
- You could be capable of journey! Please present us with a sound Canadian passport that enables journey to all nations served by Air Canada.
- Able to put on our uniform completely and cling to impeccable private grooming requirements.
- Air Canada medical requirements have to be met with a view to qualify for the function.
- To make sure that you have got the safety clearance required by Transport Canada, we’ll undertake a legal background verify on all candidates.
- It is very important guarantee our Flight Attendants get the very best coaching. potential. You’ll take part in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant coaching program held in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
- A versatile work schedule with irregular working hours are a part of the job, so availability consists of shift work (mornings, evenings, weekends) stat holidays and on-call shifts
- As Canada’s flag provider, we’re proud to supply bilingual providers. Candidates who converse each English and French fluently are most well-liked. As nicely, when you converse a number of of the next languages, ensure that to tell us: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Key Success Components
- Security is your precedence: You’ll have a safety-first angle, at all times.
- Buyer-obsessed: You’ll try to ship experiences which might be distinctive in each method, creating a calming and fulfilling bookend to each journey.
- A gracious Canadian host: You’ll characterize the very best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our nation nice: hospitality, heat, care, empathy, and the sort of
- All the time wins as a staff: To ship an elevated expertise, you’ll worth the facility of working as a staff by sturdy communication, mutual respect and pure management.
- Naturally adaptable: Air journey is ever-changing. This requires you to be versatile, adaptable, obtainable and answer oriented always, whereas appearing with the utmost care and kindness.