SAA cabin crew are required to be skilled, pleasant people who ship a personalised, constant service to our clients on board our plane. Our cabin crew are extra than simply the airline model ambassadors, they characterize the South African nation; they replicate the colorful cultures of the nation, the nice and cozy African hospitality and the fantastic thing about our land. At SAA we regard it a privilege to be an SAA cabin crew member and with this privilege comes an infinite quantity of accountability. Cabin crew are required to be properly groomed, medically match and may keep a wholesome way of life. They want to have the ability to handle fatigue, jet lag, and be certain that they’re sufficiently rested earlier than every obligation.
The SAA cabin crew journey to worldwide locations, meet fascinating individuals, keep in glorious motels and expertise totally different cultures and locations. But the job can be difficult – they generally need to forego household get-togethers; birthdays and different social actions. While on obligation, they’re anticipated to cope with emergencies, turbulence, sick passengers, and potential battle amongst flight occupants, delays, tiredness and loneliness may happen.
If this thrilling, difficult profession is for you, you could get hold of distinctions in Aviation Medication coaching, security and emergency procedures coaching, and SAA service procedures coaching. You additionally must cross the South African Civil Aviation Authority Licensing Assessments. All coaching is given after the recruitment course of as soon as an incumbent begins their job.
Earlier than making use of for a Cabin Crew place; the candidate should meet the next necessities
- You could have a Grade 12 or equal diploma
- Cross in English at Grade 12 degree (or equal)
- Cross the SAA English Language Proficiency Take a look at
- You could have good interpersonal abilities
- Glorious verbal and written communication abilities in English
- Security oriented
- Culturally delicate
- You could have the flexibility to work below stress
- No unfavourable findings on SAA’s pre-employment checks (legal, credit score and qualification checks)
- Have to be medically match
- With a minimal peak of 1.58m
- Be a reliable swimmer